Vice President of People & CultureApply
Cultivate a world class culture for Reibus.
About the role
As our VP of People & Culture you will join our leadership team, acting as a strategic People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps, and creating and executing on all people and culture related initiatives as Reibus undergoes rapid growth and expansion. This key position will be responsible for partnering with the business to deliver HR solutions that meet strategic business needs and understands where we are in our evolution as a company. We need someone is ready to build a high performing organization, and proactively plan and prepare for our next stage of growth. Most importantly, you will lead our organization in living into our values and creating an inclusive, innovative, and high-performance workplace where diverse perspectives are embraced, and growth mindset is encouraged.
What will you be doing?
- Talent Strategy: Establish a comprehensive recruiting strategy that builds our employer brand, map learning and development programs and manage a performance development process that enhances employee engagement.
- Performance Management and Development: Build out a meaningful and impactful performance management philosophy and system that supports employees and helps them build skills and develop their careers within the company and train, develop, and empower managers to lead the organization and set their employees up for success.
- Strategic Business Partner: Serve as a senior advisor to the leadership team on all people related matters to ensure the company has the talent, processes/systems, and policies necessary to support our strategic and financial goals.
- Compliance: Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all employment related aspects of the organization, including international office standards as Reibus expands globally.
- Total Rewards and Compensation: Define total rewards and compensation strategy, establish wage and salary structures, pay policies, and comprehensive employee benefits packages that allow us to attract and retain top talent.
- 5+ years of experience leading the Human Resources function working closely with leadership teams
- Demonstrated background evaluating and implementing HR programs and initiatives including building culture, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, performance management, development, and employee relations.
- Must be able to navigate both strategically as well as operationally, as needed.
- Prior experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred.
Our diversity is our strength. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.