Senior Mobile EngineerApply
Be in the driver’s seat of our mobile app vision
About the role
Reibus is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer who will take a key role on our Tech Team. The Senior Mobile Engineer will work collaboratively with several Reibus team members to create, deploy, and operate the Reibus mobile application. You will work closely with Product and Design in order to design the correct user experience for our mobile customers. You will mentor more junior members of team to be able to realize our mobile vision. If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain hands on experience and be a part of a team that is innovating the supply chain of industrial products. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the Senior Mobile Engineer that not only wants to ensure the Reibus mobile application but also create their own path to success!
We would like this person to be located in Austin, TX but would be open to remote candidates as well.
What will you be doing?
- Creating a mobile application using Flutter
- Collaborating with other teams to determine business needs and translate it into code
- Writing automated tests using the correct automation framework
- Collaborating with other developers and product managers for project success
- 5+ years experience in mobile development required
- 5+ years writing Automated Tests
- Experience with Git, React, Gatsby, and some microservices
- Experience with a start-up environment
- Experience building eCommerce SaaS products highly preferred
- Experience using Flutter preferred
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.
Atlanta, Austin or Remote