Guide and drive Reibus sales
About the role
Reibus is looking for an experienced Sales Analyst with knowledge in financial modeling, analysis and reporting. This will be a key role within our Revenue Operations team that will work with sales leaders to understand what the numbers are telling us and make recommendations on how we should move forward. If you’re looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their analytical skills to the next level. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This role is for the Sales Analyst that not only wants to tell the story of the numbers but also provide data driven recommendations around critical business decisions!
What will you be doing?
- Financial modeling and analysis of sales data
- Assisting sales leadership with account management, including account reviews, sales performance, metrics, promotion recommendations, etc.
- Presenting actionable information and insights to management
- Compile and synthesize data from multiple sources to provide customer specific recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience supporting a sales organization is a plus
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with a BI tool, such as Microsoft Power BI is very helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain purpose and result of analysis
- Strong organizational skills including time management, project management and prioritization of tasks
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.