Drive the Tech team to do their best work
About the role
The Engineering Manager is a key leadership position that reports directly to the VP Engineering. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing international organization where you will be responsible for managing the Reibus onshore and offshore Tech team. We are looking for someone who is hungry to make a difference and driven to unleash their team to do their best work by removing obstacles and coaching.
We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This position requires a “hands on” leader who will mentor and inspire a young and hungry engineering team.
What will you be doing?
- Working with onshore and offshore cross functional engineering teams to ensure product delivery
- Partnership with Product Management to make sure the Product vision is achievable and impactful
- Leads data driven agile process for team
- Responsible for hiring within organization
- Responsible for career growth of engineers
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years relevant experience as a manager; 1-5 years experience as a developer prior
- Expert in running agile engineering teams
- Experience in attracting and recruiting engineering talent
- Expert in JIRA or similar issue tracking tool
- Experience in engineering management tools such as Flow, Allstacks, Jellyfish, GitClear, or Waydev
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Our diversity is our strength. Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring as a result of your unique combination of experiences, opinions, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, age, national origin, disability status, and/or beliefs. We are an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that what makes you different makes us stronger.
Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
Learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.